Saturday, August 8, 2009

OMG!! David and Victoria Beckham are splitting up!!


Hah! Gotcha! Did you get fooled by the title on my blog? So sorry but I didn't start this blog with the intention of gazillions of people reading it, but Tim mentioned innit to me when a friend of mine told me he wanted to drive traffic to his blog, so I've been quite curious about this whole innit game that everyone seems to be playing.

I realise it's a bloody game because of several things:
1) Post titles are misleading for the sake of grabbing attention and totally conning people into reading your post.

2) People nang your post to get noticed so that you will (hopefully but very likely) check out their blog in return.

3) I can't remember right now but when it comes to me, I'll continue with this rant.

WTF.

Now I'm gonna add this post on innit. wtf. I didn't say I wouldn't try it out for myself.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

lol okay so i was "cheated" by you.. but i think these title wont be bothered much.. if you wanna get more nangs, here's how. =)

kenwooi.com

King Rool said...

damn u got me. hahahah!

they're uch a happy couple. =]