Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kenny Sia probably thinks I'm a retard!


Don't you think?

I'm the hot indian chick on the left btw. :P

This was taken at a Prudential event weekend before last and it was at this very nice spa in town. Villa Manja. You know the kind with indoor water features, Balinese music, wooden furniture that would look scary outside of a spa... and warm lighting. The stuff of heaven.

Kenny Sia, Cheeserland, Chan Lilian, Red Mummy, Sixth Seal, KY Speaks, Saimatkong, Snowxwhite, Mariahlc. - all there in full force and ready to get healthy ... or at least listen to see how Prudential can help!

As usual I was babbling about something which for some reason required my arms to be outstretched - coffee cup thankfully empty! And the expression on my face! wtf was THAT all about! Kenny must have tried so effing hard to pretend to be amused. haha. officially Mr. Nice Guy. Ok lah I promise I will change my mind about overused bloggers and attempt to read your blog every now and then :-)
Jamie (http://www.jmeei.net/blog/) is looking at me as if I'm highly entertaining. Either that or she just wants to layan her very cacat boss! 10 points for you, Jamie!

No comments: